- Don't forget the sunscreen, and keep checking the UV level from your local weather forecast.
- Whenever possible, wear a hat!
- If you're a woman and fear old age and wrinkles, then don't tan too much. It makes the skin old faster.
- Vitamin D is only available through ingestion, or through a process that requires sunlight. So don't stay indoors all day, either.
- Feeling like putting ice in a beverage but you don't like it diluting it to water? Then prepare some ice cubes made of the drink of your choice before hand!
- Even better, make alcoholic ice cubes and slip them into a friends drink for a prank (vodka is the best choice cos it's clear like water).
Enjoy your summer, be safe, and if you're gonna do something stupid, PLEASE make sure someone films you so we can all laugh.
That is all from me, warmth makes me lazy - toodledoo!