ANYONE CAN MAKE ONE OF THESE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESEARCH
and you would probably still share it. Without double checking any facts.
In what I can recall, he already posted images suggesting:
- there is a water-powered car (total bullshit) which is being kept secret as a conspiracy by big oil companies, cos obviously that would leave them bankrupt... doesn't matter this car concept violates the laws of physics, it must be hidden somewhere, we need to recover it!!1
- boycott a million number of brands, most of which he probably uses and wears, because they're using harmful processes and/or exploiting children and/or making baby seals cry
- suggested that microwaved water is somehow harmful to plants, showing a bogus "highschool experiment" that has been known to be a damn lie for years.
- everything about modern society is wrong and the native americans knew best, we should all go back to "those good times"... and ignore the fact they died at 40 and were a bunch of bloody fucks who would have no problem sacrificing humans among other things.
- we should leave everything we are doing every day and dedicate ourselves to being in constant protest and riots; when the police comes to put us in our place, make sure to snap a picture and send it to Facebook!
- FIGHT CAPITALISM!!
I don't know about you, but I don't think posting pictures in Facebook will do anything about these non existent or too big of a problem for you to handle. If you ARE going to post pictures, make sure they are well sourced and researched, otherwise I WILL call you on your bullshit and you'll look like an ignorant fool in front of all your friends.
This goes hand in hand with another trend which is coupling famous people's photos with some quote that might or, most likely, might not have been said or written by them.
There seems to be some sort of satisfaction drawn from having your pictures shared by other people, and to achieve it, some go to these lengths, creating shocking or mind blowing, inspirational messages... cos nobody will bother check.
Let me share with you one of the fundamentals of the scientific method:
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
I'm not asking you to check everything you read. I'm asking you to check facts before what you read becomes something you believe, and specially, before you are ready to defend it on an open, public forum like the internet.
Disclaimer: I am not for the torture of children, animals, polluting the earth, water or air. I am just against stupidity and gullibility.