So off we go:
- Craving something, going to the kitchen and not finding it.
- Construction work or lawn mowing next to my window.
- Really loud bikes.
- People who lie to the point they deny evidence
- People who don't use their indicators (motoring offenses deserve a post of their own, maybe)
- People who go into a store and yell to an employee because of store's policy. They have nothing to do with it and will lose their jobs if they go against it, take it to the manager, dipshit!
- People who don't shut up, stop using their cellphones or throw pop-corn at the movies.
- Related with cellphones: People that start texting while mid-conversation with you. Hey butt-hole, I'm right here, that can wait at least till I finish a sentence can't it?!
- A bunch of people walking very slowly as a group, talking with each other, while they occupy the entire width of the sidewalk not letting you through.
- Parents who can't or won't control their children in public places. Related: badly educated children of all sorts and shapes. If your child bites my leg, he's taking a short trip to Mars powered by my boot.
- Bad Spanish ads that get even worse Portuguese dubs (sorry, this is a local thing... but maybe you can relate).
- Twitter or Facebook status changes that concern mundane things like "my cat is sleeping he's so cute snuggle snuggle!!" I DON'T CARE!
- Those who do not know the difference between "Their", "They're" and "There", and the ones who spell "should have" as "should of".
- Any insect which sole purpose in life is to sting me and/or suck my blood.
- People saying "epic" for every single thing. No, idiot, your hamburger wasn't epic.
Now, that feels better!
So what's annoying you?